WIRELESS AND BLUETOOTH
- These modules include 1MB (8Mbit) of flash memory,
- The ESP8266 Serial/UART to WiFi module is a great way to connect your Arduino or other microcontroller projects to a WiFi network
- Create your next internet of things (IOT) project
- The module has the ability to run independent of a host controller
- The eight pin header includes two GPIO pins that allow for direct connection of the module to sensors, peripherals, or host controller
- The ESP8266 has 3.6V tolerant I/Os so you will need a logic level converter to connect it with higher voltage devices such as Arduino
- The ESP8266 requires 3.3V power so you may need a 3.3V voltage regulator
- Support USB, memory stick, infrared remote control
- play MP3, wma, lossless decompression playback, memory playback power
- Radio FM87.8-108
- LED display of digital tube.
- AUX audio input.
- DVD, SVCD, VCD, DVCD, DVIX, AVI, MKV, FLV and other standard formats.
supports the arduino Uses Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E. USB – Power 5v and program via micro USB port Fits on a standard breadboard 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM Misc – Reset and Flash buttons